Call of Duty: Insane Ops is a non-exsistant Call of Duty game created by Magma-Man. It only features one game mode, Insane Ops, which has mission/story mode and survival mode. It is a sequel to the Nazi Zombies storyline, Lies, and runs on Modern Warfare 3's engine.
It would be exclusive to Xbox Live Arcade and would cost 1600 Microsoft Points, or 20 U.S. dollars.
- Richard Keats (Playable)
- Michael Navarro (Playable)
- Christopher Nooring (Playable)
- Daniel Orien (Playable)
The Missions are basically the storyline. They both have their own ranking system. You need to perform well in the missions and gain experience to unlock the next missions. In Survival ranking works the same way as in Modern Warfare 3.
Main article: Insane Ops Missions
- Mission Name
- Characters to play as (First one listed is player 1)
- Help Wanted
- Christopher Nooring (Single-Player Only)
- Go through the Keats' Firearms training course to prove you have what it takes to replace Cohen as head of Security
Main Article: Insane Survival
|Call of Duty: Insane Ops|
|Game Modes||Missions • Survival|
|Playable Characters||Richard Keats • Michael Navarro • Christopher Nooring • Daniel Orien|
|Enemies||American Heavy Trooper|
|Weapons||LEH-1 • LEH-2|
|Achievements||Welcome Aboard! • Make Your Stand|
|Miscellaneous||Keats' Firearms • San Kan City • Opening Cutscene|